I’m not sure I can really call this a recipe but I had to share this brilliant idea for making low-carb tortilla chips. These are perfect to serve with beef nachos or if you are craving a crunchy low-carb cracker to have with cheese or dips. Heck – just eat them on their own. Get your hands on some low-carb tortillas and they are a cinch.
Lazy Low-Carb Tortilla Chips are perfect for ketogenic diets and low-carb diets. Make a batch for when you have guests over and you want to serve something low-carb with an antipasto, cheese & dip platter. You can tear the tortillas up for a more rustic look or cut them with scissors into more conformist triangles. They bake in the oven in 8 minutes.
Lazy Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
1-2 tbsp grapeseed oil (any neutral tasting oil)
Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180c).
Tear up the tortillas into pieces or cut with scissors into triangles.
Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush both sides with the oil.
Sprinkle with salt (pink Himalayan).
Bake in the oven for 7- 8 minutes until they have crisped up nicely.
Enjoy with some guacamole, beef nachos, dips or cheese.
Per serving: 210 Calories; 8.0g Fat; 7.5g Protein; 28.5g Total Carbohydrate; 19.5g Fiber; 9.0g Net Carbs
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 8
- Net Carbohydrates: 9.0
- Protein: 7.5
- 6 low-carb tortillas (Mission Carb Balance, Mama Lupe, La Tortilla Factory etc)
- 1-2 tbsp grapeseed oil (any neutral tasting oil)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180c).
- Tear up the tortillas into pieces or cut with scissors into triangles.
- Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush both sides with the oil.
- Sprinkle with salt (pink Himalayan).
- Bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes until they have crisped up nicely.
- Enjoy with some guacamole, beef nachos, dips or cheese.
Join the FREE 30 Minute Low-Carb Challenge! Get fast results with less time in the kitchen
10 Day Meal Plan Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Recipes - all can be prepared in 30 minutes (or less!)
- Family friendly recipes
Sign up here to be notified when the next 10 Day challenge starts!