Hi, We are Abbie and Anna! We love creating and sharing simple 30-minute low-carb and keto recipes that taste amazing.
We like to be efficient in the kitchen so all our recipes can be made in 30-minutes.
Don’t worry – we are not chefs with fancy knife skills, just regular mums that want to eat low-carb without spending our lives chained to the kitchen. The rest of our families are not low-carb devotees like us, so we provide tips on how to keep the carb eaters happy too.
We started Appetite For Energy to share what we’ve learned on our own keto journeys. We believe that becoming fat-fueled can radically improve your health, energy and mental clarity (and that’s just some of the benefits).
This is what Appetite For Energy is all about:
- Simple, delicious low-carb recipes that you can make in 30-minutes or less
- Recipes that don’t have long lists of ingredients
- Recipes with 10g or less of net carbs
- What to serve your carb eating family!
- Helping you to start your ketogenic diet
- Supporting you on your keto journey
- Answering your questions about keto
- Troubleshoot your keto diet problems
Abbie is a recipe developer, photographer, wellness advocate and pilates enthusiast.
Read more about Abbie’s story here.
Anna is a Certified Ketogenic Diet Coach, book-lover and incessant list maker.
Read more about Anna here.
Subscribe to Appetite For Energy and we’ll send you new 30-minute keto recipes as well as practical tips and researched articles so you have access to the latest in nutrition science.
This site is for information purposes only and is based on our experience and circumstances. Information provided is general in nature and is not a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or care of disease by a medical provider.