Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
Delicious Mini Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecakes are rich, creamy & smooth as well as being low-carb (keto) and sugar-free. Dessert is ready in just 30 minutes!
Preheat oven to 350F (180c)
Line 9 muffin tins with cupcake liner or grease well
In a small bowl mix together almond flour, melted butter and salt until it starts to stick together in a ball
Measure one heaping tablespoon into each muffin tin and press down to form a bottom crust
In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, erythritol, egg, sour cream, vanilla and spice using an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes until smooth
Top each crust with just under 1/4 cup of filling
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until filling sets and starts to crack. While the cheesecakes are cooking, whip the heavy cream until light & fluffy.
Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin spice.
- Nutrition info includes 1 tablespoon of heavy cream to serve
- Leftovers? Seal in an air-tight container and store in fridge for 3-5 days or freezer
- Make ahead? They will keep for 3-5 day in the fridge or make a batch and store in the freezer for longer
- Not sweet enough? Add extra erythritol, up to 6 tablespoons total
- Let cool before removing to stop Cheesecakes breaking apart when removing
- Can I microwave cream cheese to bring to room temperature? Yes, microwave on 50% power for 30-40 seconds
- Substitute for sour cream? Use heavy cream
- Substitute for pumpkin spice? Cinnamon
- Substitute for canned pumpkin? Cut pumpkin into 1-inch pieces and place in microwave-safe bowl covered with 2 layers of cling film. Microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Mash up with a fork or potato masher.
Serving: 1cheesecake | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2850IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.9mg