Ketogenic Chocolate Strawberry Ice-Cream Bites
With a fresh strawberries and cream flavor, spiked with crunchy chocolate chips, these 5 ingredients, no-churn ice-cream bites are the perfect ketogenic snack or summer party indulgence. Only 6 minutes of prep & ideal for healthy gluten-free, low-carb and keto diets.
Place the strawberries, shredded coconut, sweetener (erythritol) and a pinch of salt into a food processor.
Break or slice the cream cheese into small pieces and add to the food processor.
Process on high speed until well combined, scrape down the sides and process again.
Stir through the choc chips.
Spoon the mixture into silicone moulds.
Place in the freezer to set for 1 to 1.5 hours
- Allow thawing for 10-15 minutes before serving so they are not rock hard. In summer, they might only need a few minutes to thaw a little
- Not sweet enough? Add more low-carb sweetener to taste after processing the mixture and before adding the chocolate chips. Or use less if too sweet.
- Store ice cream bites? Store in the freezer in an airtight container for 2-3 months
- Taking keto-icecream to a party? Store in an airtight container and take them in a cooler bag with ice-bricks. Once at the party, store them in the freezer until ready to serve
- Don't have candy moulds? You could also use ice-cube trays or a mini-muffin sized tray. Use liners if your tray is not silcone.
Serving: 1fat bomb | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg