5 Day Keto Diet Reset Challenge
I have lost 68 lbs. on the keto diet, with more to lose to reach my goal weight. I turned 64 in December and never in a million years would have ever thought that I could feel as wonderful as I do today. – Donna
Sandi has lost over 120 pounds in the last 3 years by eating a ketogenic diet.
She started the journey for weight loss, but now that she’s reached her goal, she’s NOT just in it for weight loss. As Sandi moved from the Standard American Diet to keto, she discovered that her blood pressure went down. After a while, she was able to come off all of her meds for blood pressure.
She also went from pre-diabetic to having normal blood sugar levels. Because of the reduced inflammation from eating a keto diet, Sandi’s lymph-edema doesn’t flare up as much and no longer gets headaches.
Here’s some more benefits Sandi has noticed:
- She said her skin looks better and she is constantly being told how much younger she looks.
- She used to wake up achy due but no longer does
- She sleeps better and more deeply
- She is not hungry all day and as a result, she can do intermittent fasting mixed with some extended fasting. Sandi said her overall mood has improved.
- She has more energy as well as better focus.
I have lost a total of 53 pounds! I NEVER thought it would be possible. I killed myself in the gym, tried eating clean, replaced meals with shakes and bought endless amount of pills. NOTHING worked. Until Keto. I have so much more energy now. In this process I learned to listen to my body. I no longer have an unhealthy relationship with my food which is huge for me! – Ashley
Jill lost over 100lbs on keto