This guide is for purchasing some of those harder to find keto items, so is not an exhaustive list of keto foods.
That is why you won’t find any vegetables or fruit on this list!
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF KETO FOODS:
Download this list of 100 Keto-approved foods.
Check this post for Australian sources of keto foods.
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase some items. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay
HONEY & MAPLE SYRUP SUBSTITUTES
- Ice-cream – check out our comprehensive guide
- Butter – look for grass fed and/or no added oils like canola or vegetable oil
- Almond milk – must be unsweetened
- Raos’s Marinara Sauce
- Gelatin powder
- Himalayan pink salt
- Avocado oil
- Almond Butter
- Coconut oil
- MCT oil – Bulletproof Brain Octane is the highest quality but Nutiva is a more affordable option
- Almond flour or almond meal
- Chia Seeds
- Dark chocolate or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Shirataki Noodles
*Not all essential. I do recommend magnesium though as a minimum
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K2 (take with vitamin D)
- Vitamin B Complex
- Potassium chloride
- Omega 3
- Protein powder – Isopure or Jay Robb
- Exogenous ketones
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST!
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase some items. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. Small commissions like this help to support this blog and my bulletproof coffee habit...