You’re in for a treat with this recipe! Low-Carb Salmon With Avocado Jalapeno Salsa combines Mexican flavors with the richness of salmon and finishes with a spicy kick from the jalapeno. It’s bursting with flavor and low-carb, high fat goodness and the whole meal is ready in just over 20 minutes.
With 5g of net carbs per serve, you’ll be adding this to your regular summer meal plan!!
Follow us on Pinterest to get access to our collection of hundreds of 30 Minute Low-Carb recipes….
30 Minute Low-Carb Salmon With Avocado Jalapeno Salsa
- 2 lb salmon fillets 4 fillets, skin on
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Avocado Jalapeno Salsa
- First, make the salsa by placing all ingredients in a small bowl and mixing together. Set aside.
- Place a fry-pan over medium-high heat.
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towel and place on a plate. Drizzle the salmon with the olive oil and turn to coat each side of the fish. Generously salt the skin. This helps the skin to crisp up and stop it sticking to the pan.
- Once pan is very hot, cook the salmon skin side down for 3 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Serve salmon with salsa on top. Add some fresh cilantro to garnish.
If you liked this recipe, please consider rating the recipe and leaving a comment below!