This is a wonderfully refreshing green keto smoothie for weight loss will power up fat burning. Whiz everything up in your blender and enjoy! I’m a huge fan of my Nutri Ninja IQ blender for smoothies as it’s simple to use, powerful and easy to clean.
I’ve used MCT oil in this delicious green smoothie recipe because:
- It boosts the fat content
- It enhances mental clarity
- It helps to trigger fat burning or the state of ketosis which powers weight loss
- MCT oil has no taste compared to coconut oil which is strong in taste
You could also use MCT oil powder, as it is gentler on the stomach.
Learn more about MCT oils here:
Are MCT Supplements Helpful on the Ketogenic Diet?
MCT Oil Vs Powder: What You Need to Know (And How to Choose)
Learn more about weight loss on the Ketogenic Diet
To learn more about weight loss and the ketogenic (low-carb diet), read our post: 7 Proven Reasons Why Low-Carb Diets Work For Weight Loss
And for helpful information about the habits of people who have lost weight successfully:
10 Simple Daily Habits To Lose Weight (And Gain Life)
Other recipes you might like that use the mighty fat burning properties of MCT oil or MCT oil powder:
Discover How To Make Bulletproof Coffee
Try our Raspberry Keto Protein Shake:
If you like having a protein shake after your workout but want to keep it low-carb, then this Raspberry Keto Protein Shake is for you. It has only 5g of net carbs per serve and is substantial enough to count as lunch or breakfast.
Get FREE 30-Minute Low-Carb Recipes
You’ll also receive our FREE 100 Ketogenic Foods List PDF
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Green Keto Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 large avocado (140g or 5oz flesh)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 drops liquid stevia or to taste
- Handful ice
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, adding the ice last. I love using my Nutri Ninja for smoothies as it is powerful and easy to clean.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite low-carb toppings.
- 1/2 oz or 6 macadamia nuts
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase some items. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. Small commissions like this help to support this blog and my bulletproof coffee habit..
FREE KETO FAST-START GUIDE FOR BUSY MUMS WITH 3-DAY MEAL PLAN
Start burning fat in 3 Days without cooking 2 meals OR going HUNGRY!
You'll also receive FREE 30-minute keto recipes, training and our updates via email.