This is a wonderfully refreshing green keto smoothie with only 10g of net carbs. Whiz everything up in your blender and enjoy! I’m a huge fan of my Nutri Ninja IQ blender for smoothies as it’s simple to use, powerful and easy to clean.
Put ingredients in a high speed blender, adding the ice last.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Per serving: 511 Calories; 48.4g Fat; 6.6g Protein; 23.3g Total Carbohydrate; 13.2g Fiber; 10.1g Net Carbs
Try our Raspberry Keto Protein Shake:
If you like having a protein shake after your workout but want to keep it low-carb, then this Raspberry Keto Protein Shake is for you. It has only 5g of net carbs per serve and is substantial enough to count as lunch or breakfast.
Green Keto Smoothie
- Put ingredients in a high speed blender, adding the ice last.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Tip: Drink half of the smoothie and keep the rest in the fridge for later in the day.
Join the FREE 30 Minute Low-Carb Challenge!
- 10 Day Meal Plan - easy to follow with options for breakfasts, lunch, dinners and snacks
- Recipes - all can be prepared in 30 minutes (or less!)
- Shopping List
- Meal plan template
- Low-Carb challenge guidelines
- Low-Carb Foods List PDF
- Daily email support
Get FAST results with less time in the kitchen!
Here's what's included: