Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding is the easiest chocolate fix you’ll find. It’s dairy-free and ready in 10 minutes! Lob everything into a blender, then find yourself a quiet corner of the house to enjoy in peace. This recipe serves 2 and I may or may not have eaten the entire lot last night!
Are you an emotional eater?
Are you an emotional eater? I think we all are to some degree. Who hasn’t scoffed down half a packet of choc chip cookies or an entire carton of ice-cream in one sitting? I’ve often used food for comfort because it’s just so damn good at cheering you up. You know you’re not really hungry, but that bag of potato chips is calling.
Many diets fail for just this reason. We often eat for reasons other than hunger. Sometimes we are sad or even bored.
To really change your eating patterns, you need to have a plan for what to do when you feel temptation creeping up. You need some low-carb treats that you can make quickly. Something that will satisfy you. Ideally, it would contain chocolate, be rich and creamy and lip-smackingly delicious.
Next time you feel the caramel popcorn speaking your name, take 10 minutes to whip up this Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding. You’ll be comforted and satiated but without the guilty after effects of having gone down that slippery slope. You might actually find yourself feeling unexpectedly happy about staying on track with your diet.
If you want daily accountability and a FREE 10 day low-carb meal plan, check out our 30 Minute Low-Carb Challenge.
How to cut up an avocado
- Grab a nice, ripe avocado and carefully cut it in half lengthwise, all the way around the avocado
- Gently twist each side in opposite directions to split the two halves apart
- Remove the stone with a spoon
- With the avocado still in its skin, use a knife to cut length-ways and then across the avocado flesh. This creates grid lines in the avocado.
- Use a spoon to scoop the avocado pieces out of the skin
How to make Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding
Add the almond milk, cocoa powder (unsweetened), coconut oil, vanilla extract, sweetener to taste and a pinch of salt.
If you have ground flax seeds on hand, add those in here too. I like to add them if I have some, as they add a little fiber boost to the chocolate pudding. If you don’t have any, just skip them as it won’t affect the flavor or texture of the finished pudding.
To learn more about low-carb sweeteners, be sure to check out our article: 10 Low-Carb Pantry Essentials.
Add a small amount of low-carb sweetener to the blender and then process and taste the pudding. It’s easy to add a little more sweetener to achieve the flavor you’re after. You can’t take it out, so always go easy at first with sweetener.
Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding is similar to a chocolate mousse. If the texture is too thick, add a little more almond milk to loosen it up.
Is it healthy to eat avocados?
- Avocados are good for your heart – around half of the fat in an avocado is mono-saturated which is considered key to a healthy heart. Half an avocado (100g) has 12.8g of total fat, 6.4g is mono-saturated.
- They are rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants which protects against free-radical damage. Half an avocado provides 32% of an adults’ RDI of vitamin C.
- Avocados are high in folate which is important before and during pregnancy to protect against foetal neural tube defects.
- They are a good source of fiber which helps to maintain healthy bowel function. Half an avocado (100g) has 4.2g of fiber.
- Avocados contain potassium – half an avocado contains 490mg of potassium which often needs to be supplemented on a low-carb or ketogenic diet. To learn more about supplements for the keto diet, click here.
Yes – it is healthy to eat avocados. As well as all the health benefits mentioned above, they are highly satiating and the perfect low-carb, high-fat food. They are very versatile as they can be eaten raw, on their own or used in many different recipes.
If you can’t get your kids to eat avocados then try this recipe. They won’t even realize they are eating avocado!
Don’t forget to rate this recipe below!!
More sweet recipe ideas that you will love:
Low-Carb Salted Raspberry Chocolate Bark – 4 Ingredients
Low-Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Energy Balls
Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
15 Minute Low-Carb Rich Chocolate Mousse
Dark Chocolate & Nut Fat Bomb
Low-Carb Mint Chocolate Strawberry Fat Bombs
Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding (10 Minutes)
Quick Keto Chocolate Pudding is the easiest chocolate fix you'll find. It's dairy-free and ready in 10 minutes! Lob everything into a blender, then find yourself a quiet corner of the house to enjoy in peace.
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. If it seems too thick, add more almond milk. This will vary based on the size of your avocados.
Taste and add more erythritol or low-carb sweetener to adjust the sweetness.
- Top with raspberries and coconut flakes, if desired.
If it seems too thick, add more almond milk. This will vary based on the size of your avocados.
If you tried this recipe and liked it, then please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!
If you like 30 minute recipes, FOLLOW us on Pinterest to get access to our collection of hundreds of 30 Minute Low-Carb recipes….
Join the FREE 30 Minute Low-Carb Challenge!
Get FAST results with less time in the kitchen!
"I feel happier, more energized. And my jeans finally fit again" Beth